Company Establishment in Dubai, UAE
Because of the rapid advancement and economical growth in Dubai, many businesses are looking to establish in Dubai for a better and secure future. Company establishment in Dubai can be a daunting task for the newcomers in Dubai. They need to understand the business dynamics of Dubai before they can flourish in their business. We have made company formation in UAE a lot easier than before by giving extensive help to our customers with relatively lesser paper work. Our state of the art online services also ensures that you can soon begin trading in the UAE.
Company establishment in Dubai requires you to first choose the business types and activities associated with your business. The location of your business setup is also a critical consideration. We assist you in all these steps and our professionals give you authentic and expert advice on all the legal issues, business plans and many other such activities. For company establishment in UAE, you must be clearly sure about all your business activities which can affect your business. This is normally the case when some companies attempt to take several business activities under one license. This can lead your business into a chaos and can get extremely difficult to recover from such situation. We can handle all such situations with complete authority and can assure you better business prospects.
Company establishment in Dubai also asks for a legal setup of your business which follows all state government rules and regulations. Defining the legal form of your business is also critical which can take the form of a sole proprietorship, merger and acquisition, branches of foreign organizations, partnerships and many more. Company establishment in UAE demands the proper definition of this issue of your business which can be expertly handled by our team of business professionals.
Taxation and other deductibles that are payable by your business can also be professionally managed by our business experts. Company establishment in Dubai asks for all such legal matters to be dealt in a smooth and professional way.
As Dubai can be a tedious place to do business for the starters, so we always encourage newcomers to contact us for any professional business advice or for the establishment of your business. Company establishment in UAE demands a lot of paper work and legal issues which could only be handled by business professionals who have the right idea about doing business in UAE.
Documents Required for LLC
- Investor’s passport copy
- Local Sponsor’s passport copy
- Manager’s Passport copy
- NOC letter from the sponsor if the partner or the Manger has a residence visa in the UAE
- Registration application form from Economic Department
- Trade name reservation
- Initial approval from Economic Department Tenancy contract for the Office/warehouse or showroom attested by planning department and civil defence department of Dubai municipality along with location plan.
- Memorandum of Association duly attested from public notary.
Documents Required for Professional firms
- Parent Business formation certificate duly attested from the UAE embassy in the home country of the parent organisation.
- Board resolution for establishing a branch and to appoint the manager for the same
- Attested copy(from UAE Embassy) of organisation memorandum / articles of association
- Financial statements for the last two years
- Local service agency agreement duly notarised in the UAE courts
- Passport copy of the local service agent
- Passport copy of the Manager
- Company profile
- NOC letter in favour of the Manager from the sponsor, if he is a resident of the UAE
Following are Some Key Benefits:
- No corporate tax
- No income tax
- No capital gains tax
- No property tax
- No wealth tax
- Low property transaction cost
- Ease of access to home and corporate finance