Company Formation (Company Setup) in Dubai
|Company Establishment in Dubai||Company Registration in Dubai||Company Incorporation in Dubai|
Are you planning for a Company Setup in UAE, that gives prime importance to strategic growth? Yes, we guessed it right! We’re indeed talking about Dubai here. Well, not only Dubai but the entire Middle East region is rapidly growing and we are extremely confident about the idea of Company Setup in a growth-oriented market like this. We, at Nam Associates, understand your requirement of establishing a Company Setup in Dubai and we take pride in mentioning that we focus on providing Company formation solutions in the heart of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). We at NAM, DWC Dubai, JLT, DMCC and UAE, offers a stable platform for a dream that is about to become a reality. We believe that it is a great idea to explore and exploit this evergreen market of UAE, which is constantly buzzing with golden opportunities.
Company formation in Dubai, UAE (Business Setup)
Company Formation in Dubai can be a daunting process for new investors. We can help in facilitating you with a cost effective Business / Company Setup in Dubai UAE. Business licensing and trade licensing issuance can be a lethargic process for the investors. We can take the responsibility of getting all your necessary documentation done with full compliance and up to your satisfaction.
What’s more, we offer the best market competitive rates for all your documents processing and clearance. Your requirements are the key aspect in processing your case of Business/Company Setup in Dubai. A reliable business sponsor can also be arranged as per your business requirements in Company Formation in UAE. We advise you about the right time for processing your Company Formation documentation in UAE depending on your circumstances and knowing when you are ready to do business.
Following are some types of company formation that you can make in UAE:
- A general partnership company formation– A partnership Business/Company Setup can have two or more partners investing in the same business where the profit gained is shared equally among them. Each partner is liable equally for all the liabilities, including tax, duties and other deductibles.
- Public Shareholding Company formation- It is a type of company where the investment is divided into equally negotiable shares. Each shareholder in the company is liable to a limited number of shares owned by him. The minimum investment required in a public shareholding company is about 10million AED.
- Private Shareholding Company formation–Incorporation of a private shareholding company in the UAE requires a minimum of 3 persons investing in the business. A private shareholding company is not allowed to invite the public for buying its shares. The minimum capital required for investing in a private shareholding company is 2 million AED.
- Joint Venture Company formation– It is that business where two or more partners mutually agree in sharing the profits as well as the losses incurred by their business. The contract for such partnership need not to be notarized and can also be just an oral commitment among the partners.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) – A limited liability company can be formed with 51% shares for the local UAE residents and 49% shares for the expatriates.
- Free zone Company – A free zone company gives 100% ownership to the investor with extreme liberty in taxation and other deductibles.
We completely believe in not spending your money but investing it in the right direction for increased productivity and profit maximization. If you have been let down by others then you should take another chance with us where we will accommodate you with the best services and solutions needed for your Business formation /Company Setup in UAE.
Divided between two key sectors – onshore and Offshore company formation, the UAE economy consists a large number of Free zone company formation. We, at Nam Associates, specialize in providing consultancy services to both the sectors. Our comprehensive and high-quality services adhere to the global standards and are in complete compliance with the existing rules and regulations. Therefore, since we provide customized and quality-based consultancy solutions, you can be rest assured about the final result pertaining to your business setup or company setup.
As far as Company setup of LLC, Professional firm, Branch offices, Joint ventures and Shareholding companies is concerned, it is important to know the basic legal norms. We also recommend that you take a note of the documents required for a successful completion of the business formation process.
Documents Required for LLC Company formation in Dubai, UAE
- Investor’s passport copy
- Local Sponsor’s passport copy
- Manager’s Passport copy
- NOC letter from the sponsor if the partner or the Manger has a residence visa in the UAE
- Registration application form from Economic Department
- Trade name reservation
- Initial approval from Economic Department Tenancy contract for the Office/warehouse or showroom attested by planning department and civil defence department of Dubai municipality along with location plan.
- Memorandum of Association duly attested from public notary.
Documents Required for Professional firms/company setup in UAE
- Parent Business formation certificate duly attested from the UAE embassy in the home country of the parent organization.
- Board resolution for establishing a branch and to appoint the manager for the same
- Attested copy(from UAE Embassy) of organization memorandum / articles of association
- Financial statements for the last two years
- Local service agency agreement duly notarized in the UAE courts
- Passport copy of the local service agent
- Passport copy of the Manager
- Company profile
- NOC letter in favor of the Manager from the sponsor, if he is a resident of the UAE
Following are Some Key Benefits for company formation / Business setup in Dubai:
- No corporate tax
- No income tax
- No capital gains tax
- No property tax
- No wealth tax
- Low property transaction cost
- Ease of access to home and corporate finance