Company Formation in Ajman Free Zones
Ajman Free Zone Company Formation, established in 1988, was granted autonomous status under the Amiri decree no.3 of 1996 issued by H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Ruler of Ajman. Ajman Free Zone Authority has been named as the sole regulatory agency for Free Zone in the Emirate.
The state of Ajman contributes significantly to the economic growth of UAE with about 8000 companies registered in the zone. The state of Ajman mainly has trade and fishing as their main business industry. But recently, a lot of other mainline industries are also investing in the Ajman free zone because of numerous advantages attached to the region.
- Strategic Location Ajman free zone
- Free zone advantages in Ajman free zone
- Easy availability of raw material in Ajman free zone
- Competitive charges on everything related to your business
- Lower cost of living and lower rents for offices
- Ajman free zone has excellent business environment
- Contemporary infrastructure in Ajman free zone
We can help you in the attainment of your desired business license and the required document checklist at a very affordable cost. Your Company formation in Ajman free zone will have the following added advantages with your license:
- 100% ownership of your business setup in Ajman free zone
- Tax free corporate gains and personal incomes in Ajman free zone
- 100% repatriation of invested capitals and the profits gained.
- No duty on import or export of items in Ajman free zone
Our expert panel of business advisors can negotiate these benefits along with your business license in a very transparent manner. Further, you would not have to deal with any preparation of supporting documents which are required to be submitted along with your application.
Types of license available in fee zones in Ajman Free Zone
Trading License for company formation in Ajman free zone: This License is issued to foreign/UAE companies/Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out trading activities in the Free Zone. Sales or provision of services outside of the free zone and within the UAE must be carried out through a distributor or agent.
Industrial License for company formation in Ajman free zone: This License is issued to foreign/ UAE companies/ Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out manufacturing activity in the Free Zone.
Professional/Services License: This License is issued to foreign/ UAE companies/ Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out the business of providing professional/ services in the Free Zone.
National Industrial License:
This license is issued to a registered company operating in the Free Zone who meets the following eligibility criteria:
- The company should be registered with GCC with a GCC national/s owing majority share holding of 51% or above.
- At least 40% of the manufacturing process should be accomplished in the Free Zone.
- Companies holding a National Industrial License are eligible for duty free exports to the member states of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council.