Offshore Company Formation in UAE
An offshore company is regarded as a legal business set up with an offshore tax haven which is shielded by explicit legislation. The Offshore company formation in Dubai, UAE ensures special status for those companies that are formed under the jurisdiction. An Offshore company in Dubai is given full tax evasion and operates under high level of privacy and security.
Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah are the only two offshore jurisdictions of UAE. Both these jurisdictions offer identical services, but just differs in terms of strategic objectives of both distinct jurisdictions. For detail information about Offshore company formation in UAE, you can contact one of our experts to give you full information.
There are different types of registration available for offshore company formation in UAE. We can suggest you the best offshore registration suitable for your business and can also help you through all the legal complications that can occur in the offshore registration process. Following are the types of offshore company registrations are available for Offshore company formation in UAE, that your business can fall under:
- Offshore Trust Registration
- Private Foundation Registration
- Offshore Company Registration
- Offshore Partnership Registration
The most desirable category of offshore business registration in UAE is the International Business Company, which virtually exists in almost all the offshore jurisdictions.
The Offshore company registration in Dubai, UAE carries several advantages for your business. The reasons for Offshore company formation in UAE can be legitimate or fraudulent at the same time. The legitimate reasons for Offshore company formation in UAE gives you the best advantage of tax optimization. We can assist you in getting your tax to the bare minimum or possibly nil at times. It should be noted that tax optimization is a totally different thing as compared to tax avoidance where the later is considered as illegal and can incur you heavy fines if you are found guilty of tax avoidance.
We can give you expert and up to date advice about UAE’s Double Tax Avoidance (DTA) agreements. According to this agreement, many foreign companies developed an interest in setting their business in UAE as an offshore company.
The Offshore company formation in UAE also gives maximum protection to your assets and overall business. Foreign businesses with heavy investments always look to register for an Offshore company in UAE for the protection of their assets, business and family wealth. We can offer you all the related advice and assistance which can take your business to a higher level with maximum security and productivity.
When and for whom the offshore company formation in UAE is beneficial-
- For those who wants to create an offshore company to act as a holding company of the existing or proposed entity, owned by them
- For those who have lots of companies in other jurisdictions around the world it is beneficial to create a holding company as an offshore company thereby saving or minimizing the taxes
- It is advantages to open an offshore company for those residing in politically or otherwise unstable countries to protect their wealth
- Offshore company formation helps to minimize the legal and regulatory requirements
- For those who wants to open multi currency bank accounts in other countries
- For those who wants to invest or buy assets/property etc in another countries
- For those who have privacy issues
- Expatriates working abroad can utilize an offshore company to minimize tax liability in their home countries. The company where they are working can pay his/her salary at a reduced amount as to minimize the tax liability and the balance amount can be paid to the offshore company.
Offshore Company Formation can be of three types-
Offshore Company Formation in Dubai– When you want to open Offshore Company in Dubai, Jafza – under Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003, allows the formation of an offshore Company by individuals or corporate bodies, as a non-resident company, having a corporate legal entity. These offshore companies enjoy all the advantages of other international offshore company formation. It is also important to note that Dubai has Double Taxation Avoidance agreement with more than 40 countries.
Offshore Company Formation in RAK, UAE– Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority launched an offshore facility in 2006, by passing of Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority’s International Business Companies Regulations 2006 – also called RAK Offshore. Legislation and regulations adopted by the Free Trade Zone Authority favor big international interest for Offshore Company Formation. Rak Offshore Company Formation allows any non-resident individual or corporate to open a company in RAK as an offshore entity.
Offshore Company Formation in JAFZA, UAE– Jafza is one of the largest and rapidly growing freezone of the world and it is home to about 6400 companies from all over the world. It is a place with great business prospects for upcoming investors in the region. An offshore company formation in Jafza is highly desirable and has a sophisticated process with a lot of legal complexities and documentation. If you are looking for Jafza offshore company formation, then we as expert business advisors can do this job for you with full professionalism and as per your satisfaction.