Offshore Company Formation in Dubai
When you want to open Offshore Company Formation in Dubai, Jafza – under Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003, allows the formation of an offshore Company by individuals or corporate bodies, as a non-resident company, having a corporate legal entity. These offshore companies enjoy all the advantages of other international offshore company formation. It is also important to note that Dubai has Double Taxation Avoidance agreement with more than 40 countries.
A lot of people ask that why should we have an offshore company in UAE or in Dubai particularly. According to our professional opinion, it is the best corporate structure for the following reasons:
- Offshore company formation in Dubai is tax free.
- It portrays a good image for clients and suppliers associated with the offshore company.
- The incorporation process of the company is very quick
Other than these advantages, we can also help you with everything that works around Dubai offshore company formation process. You should also know about certain other regulations of the offshore company formation in Dubai which are as follows:
- An offshore company in Dubai cannot trade anywhere outside in UAE, other than Dubai only.
- Any offshore company in Dubai is not allowed to rent any local properties.
- The offshore companies in Dubai are required to submit financial statements after auditing. The audited financial statement should be submitted once every year to the state government of Dubai.
Our company has earned good reputation in the consulting services regarding Dubai offshore company formation. We can give you expert advice about anything related to your offshore business set up in Dubai. Our teams of professional business advisors are capable enough to handle all legal formalities and documentation required for smooth business operation in Dubai. If you are not sure about anything related to offshore company formation in UAE, please do not hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We would love to help you in any space we can.
Key Features of offshore company formation in Jebel Ali:
- 100% ownership allowed
- No requirement of minimum share capital
- Company can buy property in the UAE
- No taxation
- Asset Protection
- Protection from legal hassles
- No audit required
- Very less reporting requirements
- Can open bank accounts in UAE or several other countries
- No need to maintain an office
- All activities are allowed except financial activities like banking and insurance.
- Company cannot carry business with persons or corporate based in the UAE
- Company cannot undertake banking, insurance, consultancy activities
- Shareholders need to visit the Jebel Ali authority personally to sign the incorporation documents
- Company cannot rent any premises locally
- If the owner of the company is an individual, the following documents are required For offshore company formation in Dubai, Jafza:CV of shareholders and directors
- Passport copy of shareholders and directors
- Bank reference letter in original for the shareholders and directors
- NOC from the employer if the shareholders has a UAE Visa
- Proof of residence – 2 Original Utility bills
If the offshore company is to be owned by a company, then the following documents are required (which should be notarized and attested with UAE consulate in country of incorporation):
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board Resolution for investment in the offshore co. and appointing a legal rep. to act and sign on behalf of the company
- POA(If any) to authorized signatory to sign on behalf of the company
- 5-7 working days