Offshore Company Formation in JAFZA
Jafza is one of the largest and rapidly growing free zone of the world and it is home to about 6400 companies from all over the world. It is a place with great business prospects for upcoming investors in the region. An Offshore company formation in Jafza free zone is highly desirable and has a sophisticated process with a lot of legal complexities and documentation. If you are looking for Jafza offshore company formation, then we as expert business advisors can do this job for you with full professionalism and as per your satisfaction.
Required documents for an individual applicant:
- A detailed resume of the applicant.
- Bank references which is acceptable to have been issued from any bank of the world.
- Proof of residence
- Passport copy.
Our consultancy can provide you with excellent and transparent services for your Offshore company formation in Jafza. The government of UAE has passed a lay for all the offshore companies intending to operate in Jafza. The law enforces to have a good and clean image of the companies to be authorized by international financial authorities. Following are some of the features of the law for the Jafza offshore company formation:
- Legislative Authority
- Companies should have a ‘Limited’ liability status.
- The number of shareholders of a company can range from a minimum of 1 member to a maximum of no limit. It can be as many as you can accommodate.
- The shareholders would have the complete authority to decide the capital structure of the company.